Stay up to date on all things happening around the neighborhood!
This past weekend we successfully launched the completed Online Community Portal within the Prairie Creek Ridge subdivision website. The Community Portal now gives PCR homeowners a private “Facebook” like experience to interact and talk about everything that is Prairie Creek Ridge.
The Community Portal now gives us access to:
- Post pictures that can be shared with just your PCR friends, or the entire community
- Post / Link videos on your feed with friends or everyone
- Chat Live with other PCR homeowners that are on the site
- Private message other homeowners right from the website, no need to look up their email address
- Create or Join Community Group feeds to share recipes, find a babysitter, hire a landscaper, or anything else.
- Make status updates to your personal feed for other community members to Like or comment on
- Create a personal profile page that can help introduce you and your family to new homeowners
- Start an online poll and find out the opinions of others around us on a given topic.
- Much much more
It’s encouraged for all homeowners to get a free website login and create your community profile. Homeowner registration is very quick and easy. Simply click the link below, and create an account with your email address or existing Facebook / Google logins. Once a site administrator quickly confirms you are truly a homeowner we will activate your login and notify you via email.
Hope to see all of you online on the website soon!
Trick or Treat this past Saturday night was so much fun for the kids. It was great to see so many homeowners participating and decorating their homes for Halloween. This year there was a big turnout of kids making their way from house to house and as parents its nice to know we have a safe community to walk around in. I’m excited to see next years with all the new homes being added. Below are a few pictures taken this past weekend.
What a great turnout to Prairie Creek Ridge’s 1st annual block party! The party was a huge over the top success. Tim Sanders and family know how to throw an amazing party. I think everybody had a great time getting to know everyone in the neighborhood, and enjoyed the great food, music and fun. Be sure to check out Marcos Natal’s drone video and some photos from the event below.
Looking forward to next years!
A little video of The Boogiemen from the Prairie Creek Ridge Subdivision Party! #Wannamovehere call me 414-349-1633 #PrairieCreekRidge #Oconomowoc
Posted by Marcos Natal on Sunday, July 23, 2017